Our latest newsletter has no less than three exciting features fresh from Zambia. These include a piece on supporter Alastair Ramsay, who visited Zambia in December and shares his thoughts (and photos) on the inspiring work of our partners BISO. Also in the newsletter:
- An interview with Cecily's Fund alumnus Melissa about her brighter future after education
- An interview with Roy Mwilu, Executive Director of our partners CHEP
- An update on our Christmas Challenge 2017, including the final total raised
- A story on the impact of our exciting DREAMS programme in Chingola
- "Spirit of Adventure: a look at some of the amazing sponsored events available in 2018
We hope you enjoy the newsletter! Look out for additional issues in May, September and October and be sure to contact us with any comments or queries.